F.W.O. Committee Descriptions
Administrative Committee Member Responsibilities:
Charitable Events Committee Member Responsibilities:
The goal of the Charitable Events Committee is first to represent F.W.O in a manner that is consistent with our mission to see women empowered, healed, safe and set free; second, to build relationships and develop partnerships with various organizations that assist the community in strengthening the lives of children and families, holistically; third, to add value to the lives of those underserved treating them with respect and dignity.
As members of the Charitable Events committee, we are in a significant position and are being charged with a duty to make a difference in not only our lives, but the lives of those around us, whether it be a helping hand, a monetary donation, or a listening ear.
Finance Committee Member Responsibilities:
Fundraising Committee Member Responsibilities:
Marketing Committee Member Responsibilities:
The Marketing Committee serves as the primary point of contact for marketing and outreach efforts for F.W.O. As the organization seeks to empower, encourage, motivate and educate women through teachings, guidance and mentoring, the Marketing Committee:
- Executes media campaigns to increase brand awareness, revenue, membership, and event participation.
- Create marketing materials, presentations, newsletters and special projects;
- Assist with print advertising projects, social media management (facebook, twitter, instagram, blogs, etc.), and in-person marketing campaigns to create business opportunities;
- Gather and analyze data on community needs and interests in order to market monthly public sessions, including panel & group discussions, inspirational speaking, physical enhancement, and health awareness.
- As a part of the marketing committee, you may elect a role to assist with public relations, graphics and design, newsletter and email blast, and/or social media management.
Membership Committee Member Responsibilities:
- The Membership committee attends general sessions, committee meetings, F.W.O. events and signs up new members by having them complete a New Member Application.
- Maintain all updates necessary for existing members.
- Collect applicable membership fees as stated in the bylaws.
- Issue membership cards indicating name and membership start dates.
- Keep accurate membership records using an electronic database.
- Attend all Membership Drive's and any other activities specifically dedicated to increasing membership.
- Keep records and manage the Sponsor's and Honorary members.
- Responsible for preparation of all New Membership Welcome Kits.
- Assist in planning & preparation for Annual Membership Appreciation Events/Activities
Session & Special Events Committee Member Responsibilities: